Please read through the following information about payment and notify the appropriate Kef representative listed with how and when you've made a payment.
Please read through and choose a payment method.
For any questions about payments, please contact either Joan or Daniel in our office:
Joan: email@example.com, extension 103, or click here to make an appointment to speak to Joan: https://calendly.com/joan-3
Daniel: Daniel@kefintl.com, extension 102, or click here to make an appointment to speak to Daniel: http://calendly.com/daniel-241
The first two payments are due in US$ or Shekels.
1st payment is due immediately upon signing.
2nd payment plus insurance and deposit is due 1 week before pickup.
3rd payment is due 2 weeks after pickup in shekels at the steamship rate.
- ACH (electronic withdrawal from a US checking account): Email firstname.lastname@example.org a blank voided check from a US bank.
- Chase Quick Pay to email@example.com.
- Deposit at any Chase Bank, a check payable to “Kef International”. Make sure to write on the back of check, “Kef International 250928329”. This takes 1 week for funds to appear.
- Wire transfer to Chase Bank, Washington Mutual branch, 1500 N Vine St, Hollywood, CA 90028; routing #322271627, Account of Kef International, account # 250928329; Swift code, if needed is: CHASUS33 Add $20 for processing.
- Credit Card Add 3.5% fee for Visa and MasterCard, 4.7% for cards from outside the United States. Email Joan@kefintl.com your card number, date, cardholder name, and 3 number code. Sorry, we cannot accept American Express.
- Shekels are always at steamship (sapanut) rate. Call Kef for the current rate. Transfer from an Israeli bank or deposit a shekel check at any Bank Hapoalim.
Hapoalim 12, Branch 748, Acct. 503757, Kef International LTD. For Shekels ONLY.
FYI: By far the cheapest, easiest, and fastest way to get shekels is to transfer dollars to
Money Change Y.L firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 02-678-0000, Ron, Isaac, and Itamar.